In a Spark class, students will:
- Learn how to improvise
- Learn how to dance in a way that feels good and safe to their body
- Have the chance to create their own moves
- Get exercise
- Collaborate with other students
- Be supported for their own ideas and abilities
- Be applauded for their ideas and courage in front of the group
- Get to experiment with different styles of dance and music
- Get to participate in an “informance” for community and families
- Be accepted for whatever participation level feels right for them
(including: being still and/or watching at anytime)
Can’t join us for the event?
Inclusive Dance Classes
….for people with and without disabilities.
Stay tuned for fall classes and workshops
coming to a community near you!
Please contact or at (207) 798-1995 if you are interested in bringing a Spark class to your community!