Inclusive Dance Classes
No experience necessary. All people welcome, with and without disabilities. Come and
discover your own dance!
BRUNSWICK CLASSES: Landing YMCA Yoga Studio, 24 Venture Ave
|Tuesdays||10:00-11:30 am||All Ages||September 10-November 12||$150/$20 Drop-In|
|Tuesdays||3:30-4:15 pm||5-8 y/o||September 10- October 15||$95/$75 Members|
|Tuesdays||4:15 pm -5:15 pm||9-12 y/o||September 10- October 15||$95/$75 Members|
||11:00-12:30 pm||All Ages||September 11 – November 13||$150/$20 Drop-In|
PORTLAND CLASSES: Casco Bay Movers Dance Studio, 517 Forest Ave
|Wednesdays||1:30-3:00 pm||All Ages||September 11 – November 13||$150/$20 Drop-In|
In a Spark class, students will:
- Learn how to improvise
- Learn how to dance in a way that feels good and safe to their body
- Have the chance to create their own moves
- Get exercise
- Collaborate with other students
- Be supported for their own ideas and abilities
- Be applauded for their ideas and courage in front of the group
- Get to experiment with different styles of dance and music
- Get to participate in an “informance” for community and families
- Be accepted for whatever participation level feels right for them
(including: being still and/or watching at anytime)
Can’t join us for the event?
Please contact or at (207) 798-1995 if you are interested in bringing a Spark class to your community!